Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Classic Album Sundays event with Simon Heyworth< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 03 2013, 00:52

Classic Album Sundays are running a special Tubular Bells event in London on December 8th, starting at 6pm, at the House of St Barnabas.

Simon Heyworth will be there to talk about the album and his role in its creation, then it will be played from vinyl in its entirety, on what the organisers tell us is one of the world's best hifi systems. It'll be followed by a Q&A with Simon.

Tickets cost £15 and are available online from WeGotTickets. Proceeds go to support the House of St Barnabas charity.

Update - The event has been postponed until December.
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 04 2013, 12:06

From Twitter,the event was postponed:

ClassicAlbumSundays ‏@ClassicAlbumSun 34m
Sadly we have had to postpone our Mike Oldfield event @HoStBarnabas.Tickets will be refunded or switched. Sorry for any inconvenience.

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
1 replies since July 03 2013, 00:52 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net