Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Came back to it, And I get problems< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Oct. 10 2005, 14:45

Since I last played it I've gotten WinXP, and ATI 9800 pro AIW video card and I'm now getting really bad soundp problems. It's like a broken record. It starts the sound and then stops and starts over...and this affects the playing of the game because I guess the game depends on sound finishing their entire time for the game to respond and change accordingly. So nothing barely works in MVR now. Anyone else have this problem?

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Alan D Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 10 2005, 16:08

I wish I could help Brandon, but I'm in a similarly bleak position myself. Recently had to change my machine: MSI RS480 with Radeon X300. And although the game runs, XP crashes spectacularly too often for comfort, but too rarely for diagnosis! And it keeps losing the online connection after a few seconds of hooking up.

Colin would advise you to update all your graphics and audio drivers.
Profile PM 
Trinidad Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 13 2005, 05:35

Which version do you have? I have a similar problem with the version included in the CD, but with newer ones it's gone.

About the game flow depending on the sound, it's not the case. Everything will run exactly the same regardless of sound timing.
Profile PM 
2 replies since Oct. 10 2005, 14:45 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net