Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Butterflies world.horses, From where get in them?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Incantations2085 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 23 2003, 10:07

Any one knows?
please answer....

--------------
Reaching through the dark, do you have to go??
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Feb. 23 2003, 13:56

Just to make it a little harder to read :-)
Butterflies: either
- hit the moon tree near origin to get to the sprites scene, there meet the butterflies at the big white tree, or
- hit the white tree on top of the flat hill near the moon/piano game. It will make you throw butterflies. Meet the butterflies at big white tree and send them a companion.
Horses:
Join the dolphins with 3 rings or more; hit the dolphin avatar with a ring to make the ray take you back, then follow the 'smoke' to origin and horses.
Profile PM WEB 
Incantations2085 Offline

Posted: Feb. 28 2003, 08:05

butterflies:
Yes But it is a bit compicated..
i manage to get into the butterflies world but a easier way must exists....also i hear both!sprites theme and butterflies theme and that gets me nervous...
horses:
no problem :p
thanks

--------------
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Feb. 28 2003, 08:15

Well, nobody promised that MVR would be easy ;) (though most of it actually is)
I guess picking up the butterfly on the mountaintop and giving it to the two butterflies at the white tree is the 'clean' way - just take care that you don't meet anything that changes your 'projectile' on the way...

- and if you think this is hard, then you probably haven't tried yet to pick the ring from the back of that blue bug buzzing around the origin (yes, you _can_ do that..)
Profile PM WEB 
Incantations2085 Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2003, 15:34

oh..
that blue flying buz?
i hate it!!!!!!!

--------------
Profile PM 
Baggiesfaninessex Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2003, 21:49

Just gimme the music...... ;)

--------------
“A dog is not intelligent. Never trust an animal that's surprised by its own farts.” - Frank Skinner
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Mar. 03 2003, 09:47

Quote (a_r_schulz @ Feb. 28 2003, 08:15)
- and if you think this is hard, then you probably haven't tried yet to pick the ring from the back of that blue bug buzzing around the origin (yes, you _can_ do that..)

i have to admit that the only i've managed up to this moment is that circular ride on its back (btw. the same as with the pink ant)... any action i've tried there ends loosing the bug (or the ant) :/

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Mar. 03 2003, 16:08

Well, I told you that it' hard..
OK, this is spoiler-zone, but for those who don't want to read this - don't strain your eyes too much ;-) The others best mark it with the mouse for reading...
Once you're locked to the blue bug, a short mouseclick will get you closer to it (still locked).  Turn around it to look it straight into the eyes (and I mean straight!) Then you will notice that you can throw small snowballs/pearls at it. Aim very precisely at the ring and you should be able to get it after a few - errm, minutes, hours,... ? of practice - even harder considering that
a) small misalignments will send your snowballs completely off
b) that &%§$/ bug occasionally makes turns (which will make you loose the alignment)
c) hitting a wing (or whatever) will spin you around, so you have to align again.

P.S.: IIRC, when I got this ring first and then hit the red ant in the ant cave, I would keep both rings, instead of losing a ring.
Profile PM WEB 
maria Offline

Posted: Mar. 10 2003, 06:29

andreas, thanks for the info... it's being really hard... the pearls go everywhere except the ring... :/
still trying to get it... round and round the cactus till i get dizzy and loose the b**er bug :)

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
8 replies since Feb. 23 2003, 10:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net