Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Avatars (Alan D this could help with guide), a few more avatars< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MVR Superstar Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 30 2008, 13:20

I've found a few avatars not posted on the guide

There are two flying carpet avatars under the hands of the big silver statue in bird cavern. they are only avalible sometimes. Havnt worked out which yet

The red glider also seems only availible sometimes still havnt worked out yet

Also in daylight there are 2 *remote controle planes* on the steps.
they're like avatars but instead of following around after them you stay in the same place when driving. this also means you can do loop de loops with these, which you cant usualy do with Musiv vr

Feel free to post on useful information. And Alan D if u see this try to add some too your maestro guide

--------------
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Oct. 31 2008, 13:53

Right i've worked something out, if you go too the bird cavern through the short cut in the tube room with the castle miniature in it you cant see the carpets.

--------------
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Oct. 31 2008, 13:56

there is also a broom avatar in the castle after you've light all the candles, above the tomer with the clock

--------------
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Oct. 31 2008, 13:59

there is also a humming bird avatar on the piano in the castle, above were all the candles are. I once got this, brought it back too the spiral stair case in the ship and it floated straight up, and because its so small i couldnt find it again!

--------------
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Oct. 31 2008, 14:01

also in the land with the bollons and flying tubular bells ( I can only find it by going the the painting in the castle) there is a ship avatar, which alows you to throw anchors. It is lying on its side not far from where the metal staue is.

--------------
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Oct. 31 2008, 19:48

Quote (MVR Superstar @ Oct. 31 2008, 14:01)
also in the land with the bollons and flying tubular bells ( I can only find it by going the the painting in the castle) there is a ship avatar, which alows you to throw anchors. It is lying on its side not far from where the metal staue is.

I thought this one was quite well known. And is Alan D still going to be working on the guide? I have his email address if you want to ask him privately.
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Nov. 01 2008, 05:28

Why dont you ask him, i'm sure he'd rather you asked other than some stranger.

--------------
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Nov. 01 2008, 18:05

Quote (MVR Superstar @ Oct. 30 2008, 18:20)
I've found a few avatars not posted on the guide

Hello, MVR Superstar. I haven't been around for quite a while, but Matt told me about your posts here, so here I am, briefly.

The Maestro Guide was always going to be an ongoing never-ending project, and when we last worked on it there was an enormous amount still to do - as you are now discovering.

If you look at the Maestro Guide index, here, you'll see a thread called 'Disposable Temporary Discussion Thread'. That's probably the best place to put your suggestions, because when I next try to extend the Guide a bit and tidy things up, that's where I'll look first for information that others have suggested.

For the moment, I've created a new post at the end of that thread, transferring your avatar information there. If you'd like to add further posts to that thread, I'll know exactly where to look when I decide to have a tidying up session.

Don't worry about whether or not the information is 'new'. There's a mass of stuff we already know, that hasn't got into the guide yet; but it's useful to have details of this sort gathered together in one place so they don't get forgotten. Thanks for contributing. I'll make sure you're credited for this material in the guide.
Profile PM 
MVR Superstar Offline

Posted: Nov. 02 2008, 08:43

thanks alan d i'll do my best too contibute.

--------------
Profile PM 
8 replies since Oct. 30 2008, 13:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net