Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Avatar Issues, How do I upload one?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Platinumpty Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 09 2011, 07:09

I'm not thoroughly IT illiterate but I don't seem to be able to upload a still image for my avatar.  I've uploaded some photos to Flikr, as I don't currently have my own website.  However, when I copy and paste the URL for the Flickr file I get "sorry, wrong file extension", or words to that effect, despite the fact that the uploaded image very definitely is a JPEG.

Any way around this?
Profile PM WEB 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Sep. 09 2011, 07:46

Quote (BornInTheUK @ Sep. 09 2011, 12:09)
I'm not thoroughly IT illiterate but I don't seem to be able to upload a still image for my avatar.  I've uploaded some photos to Flikr, as I don't currently have my own website.  However, when I copy and paste the URL for the Flickr file I get "sorry, wrong file extension", or words to that effect, despite the fact that the uploaded image very definitely is a JPEG.

Any way around this?

Hmmm, weird. Can you post (or PM me) the flickr link and we can see if we can find the problem?

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
1 replies since Sep. 09 2011, 07:09 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net