Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Autographs, Visit to the Loft< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
clotty Offline

Group: Members.
Posted: Sep. 01 2009, 02:53

I was hunting in the loft at the weekend for an old photo. I got slightly side-tracked and as well as finding 9 plectrums, which was handy, I found 3 Oldfield posters - The Killing Fields, Crises and Five Miles Out.

I had completely forgotten that the Five Miles Out one had 3 signatures on it. I think back in my teemage days, when I was more star struck that I am now, I stood outside the stage door after a concert waiting for the band or the great man himself to appear. He didn't but a few of the band did. The autographs are those of Morris Pert, Tim Cross and one other I can't make out. I recall speaking briefly to Maggie Reilly so maybe it is hers.

I'll try to find somewhere to put the scan, so that I can post it here. Maybe someone will know whose the last signature is.

Funny what you find when you least expect it.

--------------
Clotty
Profile PM WEB 
clotty Offline

Posted: Sep. 02 2009, 02:37

I'm hoping that this link is accessible. Please let me know if not and I'll try another alternative.

Five Miles Out Poster

--------------
Clotty
Profile PM WEB 
yanouch65 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 02 2009, 03:12

It works, but unfortunately....I don't know it

:/

--------------
Ray said : "it is a shame you don't play"

manintherain said: "You´d better ask Mr. Y who was first"

yanouch65 says: "I am in love with Scotland"
Profile PM 
Dirk Star Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 02 2009, 04:22

Could it be Devra Robitaille?Looks a little like it maybe..She played keyboards on that tour I think.She was in the spotlight herself quite recently in fact when she testified in the Phil Spector trial.
Profile PM 
clotty Offline

Posted: Sep. 03 2009, 02:55

Thanks Dirk Star. Looking back at the signature, Devra Robitaille does look like a possibility.

--------------
Clotty
Profile PM WEB 
4 replies since Sep. 01 2009, 02:53 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net