Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Australian release< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Wanderer Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 19 2005, 21:33

Anyone know when (if?) this will be seen in Oz stores?
Profile PM 
Redvers Offline

Posted: Oct. 19 2005, 22:38

Last time I checked at JB ( couple of weeks back) they had no information on it.

I'm so looking forward to this - Incantations is probably my all time favourite - preordered from amazon.uk to get it as soon as possible. Probably cost a few dollars more than the Aus release will be, but hang the expense.

--------------
Logic, my dear Zoe, merely enables one to be wrong with authority.
Profile PM 
Down Under Offline

Posted: Nov. 12 2005, 21:35

Does anybody have any infomation on a possible Australian release of the Exposed DVD?
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: Nov. 13 2005, 02:53

No, I ordered mine through Amazon and got it last week, paid $35 all up. It's worth getting even though Mike looks a bit silly at times but we can forgive him for that because he makes such beautiful music.

Tracy in South Australia.

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
Australopithicine Offline

Posted: Nov. 14 2005, 15:13

Hi, TubularBelle,

yep, you're right, definitely worth getting.

Hopefully catch up at Xmas, say hello to Michael for me.  :O
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: Nov. 14 2005, 22:05

Is that you Rob Cheerfull, are you still in Brisbane? Great to see you on the site and Merry Xmas.

Gee, with your greeting, people might start to think I am shacked up with Michael (Oldfield), back to my dream now!

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
Sonilink Offline

Posted: Nov. 15 2005, 03:05

I knok how you must feel.
I had to order it too.

--------------
Take the Time
Profile PM 
raven4x4x Offline

Posted: Nov. 15 2005, 04:55

I've given up waiting for Mike's new releases to appear in Australia. It's easier and quicker to order them from Amazon or the like. It's often cheaper as well.

Here's an extreme example: Tres Lunas was released at the end of May. I didn't get it until Christmas that year, and I can't remember seeing it in shops here until even later than that. That's when I decided it was less bother to just order them in the first place.

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: Nov. 15 2005, 17:38

Heartilly agree Raven, that's what I do too, and sometimes I get forgetfull and order something that is easilly available here, like Kate Bushs new album (when I ordered Exposed). I have Exposed but I am still waiting on Kate and I paid $35 and it is in the shops now for $32. I can live with that.

--------------
Profile PM 
8 replies since Nov. 12 2005, 21:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net