Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Articles...problem to read them!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 25 2002, 12:41

I love the Articles section,but I personally think that it´s hard to read for some time...the letters are too small and my eyes(evend using glasses) start to hurt...has anyone experienced this also?

Bigger letters,please!!

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: June 25 2002, 20:13

What browser do you use? Most of them allow to increase the size of the text.
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: June 26 2002, 11:17

The text in the articles is, for me at least, the same size as in the forums, which I'd probably call on the small side of sensible.

Some browsers display text at a larger size than others - Internet Explorer's standard size used to be larger than Netscape (Netscape's standard is the same as IE in 6 though), so sites don't always appear on screen with the text size that the designer intended. Luckily it is usually fairly easy, as Olivier says, to change the size of the text in browsers.

I tend to prefer to print out long web pages and read them like that - reading off paper is far less tiring on the eyes.
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 27 2002, 15:49

My browser is IE 5...
The main point regarding printing them is the fact many are quite nice and...most of them fit into this description!
Any suggestions?

Thanx!

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since June 25 2002, 12:41 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net