Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Are there any TBII remixes on iTunes?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
K.O.W.T Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 19 2011, 19:45

Hi Guys,

Quick question regarding the availability of TBII Remixes or alternate mixes on iTunes:

Namely — are there any? I can not currently access iTunes other than on my phone, and it's a pain searching on that, especially if I'm searching for something that just ain't there.

Viv Stanshall / Billy Connolly versions of the Bell? Sentinel Restructure? Tattoo or Moonshine?

Or anything from TBIII for that matter?

Any advice on the subject would be very appreciated. Thanks!
Profile PM 
Thea Cochrane Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Jan. 19 2011, 20:08

The only MO singles on iTunes UK are Thou Art In Heaven and Spheres. Unless you count the covers of MO songs by various others, that's about it in terms of singles.

Something seems to have changed since Mercury bought the back-catalogue – at one point the whole Elements 4CD boxset was on iTunes (I cherry-picked the stuff I didn't already have at the time), but it's gone now.
Profile PM 
K.O.W.T Offline

Posted: Jan. 19 2011, 22:18

Thanks for the quick response! That's a drag. :/

Also — it's so frustrating when an artists' repertoire is ton iTunes one minute and gone the next.
Profile PM 
K.O.W.T Offline

Posted: Jan. 31 2011, 02:53

That would explain why The Bell CD single [in, one would hope, fairly good condition], w/ Viv Stanshall, Billy Connolly and Otto versions recently went on eBay for about 55 bucks.

Is that about par for the course if I want to get my hands on the Billy Connolly version, or did that buyer get stooged?
Profile PM 
Hastengas Offline

Posted: Feb. 02 2011, 11:53

I also note that a lot of obscure stuff has been deleted on Spotify too....

:(
Profile PM 
4 replies since Jan. 19 2011, 19:45 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net