Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Any guitar player here?, Looking for guitar performance for remix< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
David Passerat Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 17 2019, 17:07

Hello music lovers,
this topic has been quiet these last months, seems I'm the only one posting!
I've just finished "Invocations", a personal remix of Incantations II (my third and probably last),
and would love to have a real guitarist in place of the Garageband guitar sounds.
You can listen here:
Invocations - an Incantation II remix

A bientôt!
David.
Profile PM 
Priabonia Offline

Posted: Jan. 19 2019, 10:53

Well I am a guitar player of sorts but I'm afraid I have too much on at the moment to take on "commissions"! Are you talking about the acoustic guitar sounds in the first half? On a quick listen these are pretty good (albeit a little "stilted" - I recommend you "humanise" your MIDI to get a little better feel)

--------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/PriaboniaMusic

www.soundcloud.com/just-before-dawn
Profile PM 
David Passerat Offline

Posted: Jan. 19 2019, 11:19

Hi Priabonia, indeed I am looking for guitar player that has spare time for this since it is just for pleasure, no money neither notoriety to earn here...
It is not only for the acoustic guitar for each theme, also for a more energetic rhythm over the fortissimo (drums and percussion) sentences in the 2nd half of each theme. I'll try to humanize more the garageband guitar but for the struck of chords I want in the rhythmic parts there is nothing better than a real guitar...
Have a great melodic week-end!
Profile PM 
Priabonia Offline

Posted: Jan. 20 2019, 07:08

if you want to send me a MIDI file (or an mp3, or both) of the rhythm parts you were looking for I might be able to run you off something...can't promise anything soon! Email is

nic music "at" me dot com

where first bit *doesn't* have a space

--------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/PriaboniaMusic

www.soundcloud.com/just-before-dawn
Profile PM 
3 replies since Jan. 17 2019, 17:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net