Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Anita Hegerland on tour doing Oldfield songs< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Elf Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 23 2012, 17:20

Anita is preparing for a solo tour in Norway. She posted this on Facebook tonight:

Two great days rehearsing in Oslo with my Starfish Band, ready for a cool gig in Skien in Norway on Saturday. Pictures in the Dark sounds awesome live, the same goes for Shadow on the Wall and Moonlight Shadow, as well as my new Starfish songs.

I hope to catch her live during this tour.
Profile PM 
Mi-D Offline

Posted: Feb. 04 2023, 10:13

From Anita Hegerland 30 January 2023.

In 2023/24 I have decided to do a «Tribute To Mike Oldfield» tour in Norway and Scandinavia. My ex-boyfriend deserves a tribute for his incredible and so successful contribution to music worldwide for 50 years! And this year celebrating his 50th Anniversary with his iconic album «Tubular Bells». Pure genius.

I also worked with Mike from 1985-1991 singing six songs on three of his albums ( «Islands», «Earth Moving» and «Heavens Open»), and on the singel release «Pictures In The Dark». Several of them were hit songs with high chart positions in Europe, so it will be great to play them live again, and other classic Oldfield hits.

I look forward to this first tribute concert on our tour which will happen at Oppsal samfunnshus in Oslo on the 12th March. And I will bring my great Starfish band. NB! Limited tickets. Tickets at: www.tikkio.com
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: Feb. 06 2023, 02:27

Wow, that is a surprise!! into next year too. I have not heard Anita speak about Mike for a long time, it must be exciting for her to return to those great songs, I have always felt her voice was perfect for so many of Mike's songs. I wonder what Mike thinks about having a tribute tour from a former partner?
Profile PM 
2 replies since Aug. 23 2012, 17:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net