Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: An MOTR fan at Microsoft?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
JTI Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 18 2015, 12:54

Not sure if anyone has installed Windows 10 yet; I did recently and got a pleasant surprise. The Lock Screen, which comes up and allows you to select the user to log in as, has a very interesting image. Awfully coincidental in my opinion....someone at Microsoft must be a fan of Mike's and MOTR. The only thing that seems to be missing is the hands along the walls of the cave..... :O

If you don't have Windows 10 and want to see what I am talking about, someone posted the image in an article about Windows 10 Wallpapers and Lock Screens:

http://betanews.com/2015....dows-10
Profile PM 
TubularUSA Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 12 2015, 10:58

You read my mind! I was just coming in here to post after installing Windows 10 this week wondering if anyone else had noticed that. It's the first thing you think of when you see the lock screen. That would be awesome if there really was a big fan on the development team at Microsoft.  Wonder if Mike's seen this?
Profile PM 
1 replies since Oct. 18 2015, 12:54 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net