Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: alternative remaster sleevenotes< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Jean-Francois Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 21 2000, 20:52

I realy liked the alternative sleevenotes for the Remastered Ommadawn.Why don't you post a similar alternative sleevenotes for all the new Remastered CDs ? I read in Elements all the negative commentaries on the notes in the new CDs but i just bought a few of them ( at Archambault in Quebec : big sale ! 7 of them at $ 12.00 Can i.e.$ 8.00 US - you can order them online at www.archambault.ca )and everybody was right : they stink !So , how about it ? I know someone out there has the MO knowledge to do them.
Profile PM 
TubularUSA Offline

Posted: Aug. 22 2000, 20:47

I'm confused. What kind of CDs are they selling? Are they different from the Caroline remastered series? And what does all this have to do with the lyrics?
Profile PM 
Jean-Francois Offline

Posted: Aug. 25 2000, 10:36

I was talking about the sleeves notes : we were expecting very acurate info. by a MO authority; instead , we have only a few commentaries with lots of gross mistakes.I still hope someone will post "new" and "improve" notes that i will print and insert with the new CDs.As for the CDs that are sold at Archambault , i guess they are the same as every where else ,except that they must be " Canadian " editions.
Profile PM 
TubularUSA Offline

Posted: Aug. 25 2000, 12:46

Great idea! Please let me know if someone does create supplemental inserts for the CDs.
Profile PM 
3 replies since Aug. 21 2000, 20:52 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net