[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: admins - new thread please, MoTS?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
olracUK Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 06 2007, 21:17

time for a new thread in albums now?

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 12 2007, 13:14

Since it seems that quite a few people have already heard the new album, it would be nice to have an outlet for discussion in a new forum. I have only been a member for about four months and I have no idea how early the forums usually open, but maybe two months is considered 'way too'? And perhaps the administration considers it inappropriate to open a MOTS forum, at this time, as it might seem to be encouraging questionable downloading/sharing activity?

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Sep. 12 2007, 19:37

It's on the cards, but at the moment we think most of the discussion is closely related enough to the news topics to stay there, so things stay nice and lively over there.

Besides, as you hint at...there's no album to discuss yet, because it's not been released yet and people have only heard a few excerpts of it, right? ;)
Profile PM 
Tubularman Offline

Group: Awaiting Authorisation
Posted: Sep. 12 2007, 20:54

i had the same thought as you Andy, but then i came across the thought Korg had :/
Nice excerpts he he

--------------
Mike Oldfield M i x e s
https://soundcloud.com/tubularman
Profile PM WEB 
Moz Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Nov. 08 2007, 06:48

Thanks admins for creating the new MOTS forum!  :D

--------------
Twitter: @benbarden
Profile PM WEB 
4 replies since Sep. 06 2007, 21:17 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net