Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Acrobats..., How to release all 3 sets ??< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
3Wheeler Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 19 2008, 07:53

Ive been having problems on this section in DINO WORLD ie Terrain... getting the medal to transfer to the Flying Bird. Ive been in all ways Red Light White Light Blue Light. With Avatar  Without...    Got the Maze Sorted with the Blue Butterfly and Medal... Fly back to the Arches then release one Acrobat... Promptly 1 acrobat is released then you get stuck to the Windows at end of sequence.. Fly back but cannt get the other 2 acrobats to release ?? Ive been flying around there for 2 days and had it in more positions than listed in the kamu sutra lol...  flew through arches etc..Anyone got the missing key lol.. I guess it effects the Tower when u get all 3 Done ...  :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Feb. 19 2008, 08:50

1. With 'fly back' you mean you returned to the same arches where you released the first acrobat? No wonder you didn't get on there. Sounds like you still didn't fly around enough yet..
2. No, it's not the tower. Neither will the flying bird take a medal..
3. Noticed that you're throwing apples when you have done the labyrinth? Try to find something to feed with them...
Profile PM WEB 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: Feb. 19 2008, 08:55

Tks   More by luck i just got the medal on the Bird this second.   Still not sure I did correct thing though.. trying to re create the sequence.. also looking around to find something to feed apples to  lol.. :cool:The Big clues can now be found in the Maestro Guide Tks to Gary..  suffice to say you need a trip down a valley and a visit to a table top mountain as well as the mountain by the pipe...  to load the Bird with the Medal.. Maybe there is another way as I loaded the Bird without going to one of those  gate ways ,but could not repeat the feat.. maybe the computer took pity on me lol....Happy Hunting.. :D

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: April 14 2008, 10:57

I'm having trouble releasing the third acrobat. The first two are easy, and thanks to the map that someone posted it's straightforward to find the three different sites. But that third acrobat,  near the "three-tiered, reddish brown set of rocks", won't be freed! Can anyone help?
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: April 14 2008, 14:11

Quote (nightspore @ April 14 2008, 14:57)
that third acrobat,  near the "three-tiered, reddish brown set of rocks", won't be freed! Can anyone help?

It's hard to know what to suggest, because the process of releasing them is just the same in each case, and I've never encountered a problem with one set being more or less difficult to release than any other. You fire at the pedestal, and away they go.

I can only suggest you try again - and if you encounter trouble, try firing from different distances.
Profile PM 
4 replies since Feb. 19 2008, 07:53 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net