Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: About the new demo< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Sephirot Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 13 2002, 08:34

So what is the perfect way to play the new demo?

After i did the star pushing thing i got the first ring then i got to the moon but there some kind of thing tells me that i need two rings... but i can get of the moon. What should i do?

--------------
Lost in Static 18...
Profile PM 
timshen Offline

Posted: May 13 2002, 10:55

Keep searching for the ring on the moon - it is near the portal with a white vapour trail going into the sky - to the right as you approach it.

You must then shoot a ring (using space bar) through the portal to get to the next place.

Hope this is helpful.

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
Pacha Daddy Offline

Posted: May 22 2002, 15:20

Someone needs to write up a walk-thru on this. I can push three stars through the gate to get three gate icons, but it doesn't DO anything. How are people getting to the moon? Or the mountains? Or ANYWHERE in this thing?
Profile PM WEB 
Thea Cochrane Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 23 2002, 04:51

OK, SPOILER ALERT (only for the demo though).

Note that there are lots of things to see and fly around and listen to which I'm not going to mention here.

1 - Play the game with the spikey balls - put three through the archway. Then you get the flying through butterflies bit then back to the desert

2 - But wait, something is different. Look for the white smoke-like stuff coming from a sort of bone/ dead bush thing in the desert. There is a scorpion going around it.

3 - At the bone thing is the first ring. Fly in to it to pick it up whilst avoiding the scorpion.

4 - Now you can fly around for a while with nice music (it changes when you pick up different objects) then when you get bored fly through the archway and back to the desert.

5 - Go to the big tree with the zebra-like texture on it and a ghost moon in the branches. Fire a ring at the moon using the spacebar.

6 - Now you are on the moon. There is another ring on the moon which you need to collect before you can move on. Once you've found it, fire a ring in to the portal thing and you go to the bit with the mountains and things.

As I said, there is much more to see in the demo than I have mentioned (and I've been deliberately vague towards the end. Just play about and enjoy seems to be good advice.

Now, let's see... it comes out in Europe a month before it comes out here, but I'll be on holiday in France in the intervening time... do I buy it there or wait until it comes out here.... ho hummm....
Profile PM 
3 replies since May 13 2002, 08:34 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net