Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: AAaargh !< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
perihelion Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 20 2002, 13:13

Hey,

Could someone please post a walkthrough or something ?! This "game" is driving me nuts ! It really is. Am I doing something wrong or what ?

Spoiler warning !
If I collect the first ring from the bush and shoot the moon in the tree with a ring then I get to the moon. No music. If I go to the middle I'm told to get a second ring.
I think this is to damn difficult and there are no clues whatsoever. And when you actually manage to do something then it's totally against all logic (not what I had expected from a Star Trek fan like Mike).

The graphics are slight better in this demo with some bumpmapping but it still looks extremely dated.

I don't get why this is called MUSIC-Vr because there's hardly ANY music in it. Sure what's in it is ok but theres just to little sound. And the soundfx are pretty lame (the mosquito on the moon for example).

So how about that walkthrough now. Please anyone ?! HELP, HJÄLP, HILFE ! ! ! ! ;-)

Profile PM 
the soil man Offline

Posted: April 22 2002, 06:28

Hi perihelion,

SPOLIER WARNING

Its not that difficult a game! The second ring is floating at the bottom of one of the craters on the moon . . . and it gives off a fountain of little rings to give its location away.

Anyway, I see that there are now a considerable differences in the desert scene and whats available there depending on your actions, for example: the cat dissapears after a while, the little shrubs are gone when I return from the butterflies, the paper plane is suddenly gone . . . I am probably doing things wrong, or in the wrong order.

Enjoy

FRED
Profile PM 
raven4x4x Offline

Posted: May 03 2002, 01:43

If I get time I might E-Mail you a walkthrough soon, even though I'm not really sure about all the stuff you can do. I managed to figure out most of it after a while. I'm really looking forward to this game.

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
2 replies since April 20 2002, 13:13 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net