[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: A Newbie MusicVR, Lets interact online?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ex member 892 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 16 2010, 10:00

Quote (Heaven @ Dec. 14 2010, 14:46)
Ugo that sounds amazing! Only seen those pesty red snakes but I get so excited one I starting hearing music! I've been taking notes and perhaps try it tonight thank you!

I'm using the game on a windows simulator on a Mac, It's not running as smoothly as I'd like but it sounds incredible.

I'm thrilled that I've found a forum where I can have fun and great banter, with wonderful helpful people online!

Thank you Ugo!

Welcome to the forums Heaven, always nice to see a new member.

Out of curiosity, what emulator are you using to run Tr3s Lunas? I've got a Mac too (six years old, unfortunately), you see, and I've been wanting to run the game for a while.
Profile PM 
Heaven Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 16 2010, 11:05

Quote (Syd B @ Dec. 16 2010, 10:00)
Quote (Heaven @ Dec. 14 2010, 14:46)
Ugo that sounds amazing! Only seen those pesty red snakes but I get so excited one I starting hearing music! I've been taking notes and perhaps try it tonight thank you!

I'm using the game on a windows simulator on a Mac, It's not running as smoothly as I'd like but it sounds incredible.

I'm thrilled that I've found a forum where I can have fun and great banter, with wonderful helpful people online!

Thank you Ugo!

Welcome to the forums Heaven, always nice to see a new member.

Out of curiosity, what emulator are you using to run Tr3s Lunas? I've got a Mac too (six years old, unfortunately), you see, and I've been wanting to run the game for a while.

Hi Syd B, thank you :)  It's lovely to be here I'm so glad i've come across this forum!

I use Parallels it's brilliant. You can download it from this website:-

http://www.parallels.com/

You can trial it for 15 days or more I believe!  My Mac is quite up to date it's powerful to run the emulator and it runs wonderfully. However, my screen is a 15" macpro and I can only use Tr3s Lunas on a lower setting so I'm not getting all the benefits on screen resolution. If you need any help I'll be more than happy to help. I've just discovered TLunas and Maestro. It's made my Christmas!

Take Care, X

--------------
~Only in a blue night
He comes to her only in the Blue night
That's when the whole night belongs to her
Only in the blue night~
Profile PM 
21 replies since Dec. 13 2010, 16:18 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net