Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: A new idea for Musicians, The Tubular.Net Music Competition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
4thEden Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 30 2011, 14:31

OK ammended 'Showcase' rules:

Tubular.net Music Showcase Rules

1. About The Tubular.Net Music Showcase

The Tubular.Net Music Showcase is themed showcase to test your song writing/recording skills. I will set a theme and you write a piece of music related to that theme. The purpose of the Showcase is to help you experiment and develop as a musician and ultimately have fun!

The idea will be to write a piece of music (instrumental or song) from when the theme is announced via the Tubular.net forum. Try not to enter a track that you have already written as this would not be testing your skills as a musician as the idea is to write a piece of music from scratch.

Once all songs have been submitted, I will load them onto a song portal (TBC) where all tubular.Net members can listen to each track. The link to this song portal will be posted on the forum. After the deadline close date. Then the thread will be open for all Tubular.Net members to make comments on the tracks submitted.

2. Submission

You can submit any piece of music as longs as it falls into the showcase criteria.
The track should be an original composition.
The tracks has no time limit (but within reason!;)
Please submit in mp3 format only.
Submit your track by the required deadline.
Submit to my e-mail address martineve64@msn.com

--------------
Composin' until I'm decomposin'

http://soundcloud.com/quietman
www.4th-Eden.com
Profile PM 
4thEden Offline

Posted: Dec. 13 2011, 06:37

Quote (4thEden @ Nov. 30 2011, 14:31)
OK ammended 'Showcase' rules:

Tubular.net Music Showcase Rules

1. About The Tubular.Net Music Showcase

The Tubular.Net Music Showcase is themed showcase to test your song writing/recording skills. I will set a theme and you write a piece of music related to that theme. The purpose of the Showcase is to help you experiment and develop as a musician and ultimately have fun!

The idea will be to write a piece of music (instrumental or song) from when the theme is announced via the Tubular.net forum. Try not to enter a track that you have already written as this would not be testing your skills as a musician as the idea is to write a piece of music from scratch.

Once all songs have been submitted, I will load them onto a song portal (TBC) where all tubular.Net members can listen to each track. The link to this song portal will be posted on the forum. After the deadline close date. Then the thread will be open for all Tubular.Net members to make comments on the tracks submitted.

2. Submission

You can submit any piece of music as longs as it falls into the showcase criteria.
The track should be an original composition.
The tracks has no time limit (but within reason!;)
Please submit in mp3 format only.
Submit your track by the required deadline.
Submit to my e-mail address martineve64@msn.com

oh slight amendment to the rules... I don't think I mentioned that you can have more than one track if you want.

As well as being open to all tubular.net members there is one exception and that's its open to Mike Oldfield as well to enter of course!!!

--------------

www.4th-Eden.com
Profile PM 
smillsoid Offline

Posted: Dec. 13 2011, 08:03

I really will try to compose/record a new track for this, guys.  Just bear with me.

--------------
http://www.reverbnation.com/simonjmills
Profile PM WEB 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: Dec. 13 2011, 15:57

Quote (4thEden @ Dec. 13 2011, 12:37)

As well as being open to all tubular.net members there is one exception and that's its open to Mike Oldfield as well to enter of course!!!

:/ God !! We all have already lost the game  !   :D
Profile PM 
4thEden Offline

Posted: Dec. 13 2011, 15:59

Quote (Tubular Tos @ Dec. 13 2011, 15:57)
Quote (4thEden @ Dec. 13 2011, 12:37)

:/ God !! We all have already lost the game  !   :D

well, he may already have entered!!!

--------------

www.4th-Eden.com
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Dec. 13 2011, 16:14

Is that so Mike  :p I mean Martin  :D
Profile PM 
4thEden Offline

Posted: Dec. 13 2011, 16:15

Quote (Milamber @ Dec. 13 2011, 16:14)
Is that so Mike  :p I mean Martin  :D

yeah right! wish I had his bank balance!

--------------

www.4th-Eden.com
Profile PM 
Philippe Tavares Offline

Posted: Dec. 13 2011, 16:23

;) well for me i would say no ! i would not want to have his money ..if you want his money you should accept what he has surely to pay like taxes .

I would not want his money but i surely accept to drink a pint of beer with him ! I'm sure beer is good for my back !  :D
Profile PM 
27 replies since Nov. 20 2011, 13:44 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net