Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: a little give up...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
BOOsTER Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Aug. 02 2004, 17:34

I am giving up composing/producing own music for a while...I wanna concentrate more on mastering/producing techniques so if you want your track to be half-professionaly mastered/produced feel free to PM me or e-mail me at booster@centrum.cz

The only thing I want for it is that you list me always as a producer engineer...or whatever or just the title like "You and Me - Song name" <<< that's best...

cya around

--------------
http://www.djbooster.net
Profile PM 
Jammer Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 05 2004, 17:22

That's a shame Booster. You made some great tracks

I think you'll be doing both composing and producing in time. I look forward to hearing your collaborations with other fans
Profile PM 
BOOsTER Offline

Posted: Aug. 05 2004, 20:14

I don't see them as great...I see them...sucky...

yes I look forward to some collaborations too...but no-one seems to want to join...well no prob...

see u later

--------------
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Posted: Aug. 07 2004, 03:29

I agree with Jammer. You were doing fine, in my opinion. But mastering/producing is a job on it's own and probably almost needs to have all concentration devoted to it to become a master at it I suppose. It is tough...especially with low end equipment (note to self: get Cubase or something better than Magix Audio Studio SOMETIME IN THIS LIFE! ).

I think the reason that nobody wants to do a collab is because people are so busy...I know I am...not only with other musical obligations but real life in general. Also the reason probably that there haven't even been very many covers lately.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
BOOsTER Offline

Posted: Aug. 07 2004, 19:29

well, hmmm...it feels strange...but it's true

--------------
Profile PM 
Jammer Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 08 2004, 10:42

Just for your information I'm working on a cover of my own at the moment, but most definately at a snail's pace

The lack of covers could also be due to the point of them sometimes. In the time and effort it takes to recreate something that Mike's already written why not make something original? Still, there is a good community of musicians here and I always look forward when there is something to listen to
Profile PM 
5 replies since Aug. 02 2004, 17:34 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net