Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: mike enya< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
alesaltlake Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 01 2011, 06:19

please, can anybody give me some informations about the music named "mike oldfield and Enya piano piece"? write me at saltlake89@hotmail.it thank you all!
Profile PM 
Matt Offline

Group: Admins
Posted: Mar. 01 2011, 09:03

Sounds similar to a discussion a year or so back which you can find here on the forums.

Welcome to the forums by the way Ale, but please only post one topic if you have a question like this, it will still be seen!

--------------
"I say I say I say I say, what's got three bottles and five eyes and no legs and two wheels"
Profile PM 
alesaltlake Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2011, 10:01

sorry matt, i don't know how to "use" this forum!!i do need the piano sheets of that song..can you help me?
Profile PM 
ex member 892 Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2011, 11:11

So you're not a spambot... like Matt said, don't start multiple threads about the same subject, it's not good forum manners :).

And welcome to the board. :D
Profile PM 
ex member 137 Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2011, 11:44

Quote (Syd B @ Mar. 01 2011, 17:11)
So you're not a spambot... like Matt said, don't start multiple threads about the same subject, it's not good forum manners :).

And welcome to the board. :D

When are we starting the Blade Runner Game  Syd B?
Profile PM 
alesaltlake Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2011, 12:08

of course i'm not!!!! but i do need that music papers and i didn't know where do i have to write the message!!!please can you tell me where can i find that sheets!?=)
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Mar. 01 2011, 17:32

@ alesaltlake: as I already told you by e-mail the sheet music for the "Mike Oldfield and Enya" piano piece does not exist, and I don't think it is supposed to exist, as the piece is a fan's creation. Why don't you try sitting down at the piano, listening to the piece over and over and play along? I don't think it's that hard to play! :)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
6 replies since Mar. 01 2011, 06:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net