Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Hi From New Zealand, New Zealand< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
fireambo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 14 2003, 17:36

:) Hi one and all. I have just purchased Mike's Two DVD's. Tubular Bells Live II & III and Art In Heaven live in Berlin. Both are fantastic and it is really great to finally see him in action. I was wondering if Mike will ever come to New Zealand for a concert or two or three or......?? :D I personnally don't know if he has ever come down here. If anyone can advise me or if you, Mike are reading this, PLEASE PLEASE come to the Sunny South Pacific and to the Land of the Long White Cloud, to play your fantastic music. You will find plenty of wonderful areas to enhance your music and you might even find inspiration to compose some more pieces relating to our country. :laugh:
Profile PM WEB 
SentinelGard Offline

Posted: Mar. 03 2004, 21:37

hi Fireambo

Im from  Australia and also have the two dvds that you mentioned, they do rock....

I would have to agree that it would be fantastic if M.O came down to this neck of the woods but i dont ever see it happening , he just hasn't got a big enough following down here, sad to say. But if he came to New Zealand id catch the first plain over there to see him in concert.

Peace

The sentinel of ozz

--------------
"Onwards & Upwards'"
Profile PM WEB 
The Big BellEnd Offline

Posted: Mar. 11 2004, 17:04

I would also like to see mikey ,I don't know about N.Z.Iwas thinking more along the lines  of the redcar bowl.

--------------
I, ON THE OTHER HAND. AM A VICTIM OF YOUR CARNIVOUROUS LUNAR ACTIVITY.
Profile PM 
Glisle Offline

Posted: June 09 2004, 21:45

Greetings from another New Zealander, from Dunedin, in the south Island

If he was to come to our shores, the only place he would visit and play, would be either Auckland or Christchurch.

However I would love to see him in concert here, I would try to make my way to see him
Profile PM 
Tres Loony
Unregistered

Posted: June 09 2004, 21:50

I saw him in Auckland in 1983 I think, on the "Who's Next" tour. It was a long time ago.
Mishen Offline

Posted: Aug. 06 2004, 01:26

Yes, Mike came to NZ in the early 80's performing pieces from Five Miles Out... played at the Auckland Town Hall. Sadly I was in primary school at the time, but I've seen some old promotional material that a fanatic saved and later showed me
Profile PM WEB 
5 replies since Nov. 14 2003, 17:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net