Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Happy Birthday to 2 angels, happy B'day, TubularBelle & Moonchildhip< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
olracUK Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 08 2006, 20:44

Well, a shared birthday on Tuesday, so I only have to write one message, very good of Tracey and Galadriel to save me some work! Although the different time zones technically mean I should post twice.

Happy birthday to 2 people who have made this forum an interesting and lively place to visit.

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
DanishDonJuan Offline

Posted: July 09 2006, 07:46

Sorry a late happy birthday to Tubularbelle & Moonchildship. I too had a birthday yesterday, though I did not celebrate it.

--------------
If every road we traveled were the easy, we would be weak, and would eventually think every road difficult.
If every road we traveled tough, we would be strong and eventually think no road to be difficult.

Its the tough road that leads to happiness.
A smooth sea never made a great sailor.
Profile PM 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: July 09 2006, 08:38

Quote (DanishDonJuan @ July 09 2006, 12:46)
Sorry a late happy birthday to Tubularbelle & Moonchildship. I too had a birthday yesterday, though I did not celebrate it.

Late :/ ????  That's an early birthday greeting,as our birthdays  fall  on  Tuesday next week (11 July).  A happy birthday for yesterday DDJ.

Thank you for the greeting Olrac, I don't think I've been called an angel before,  as I think I can be quite impish  ;).  Maybe it's my free spirited oulook on life.

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,
It finally happened, I'm slightly mad , just very slightly mad

If you feel a little glum to Hergest Ridge you should come.

I'm challenging  taboos surrounding mental health

"Part time hippy"

I'M SUPPORTING OUR SOLDIERS

BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!!
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: July 10 2006, 00:54

Why thankyou Andy, and so sweet of you to not mention my age. I'm a lot older than Galadriel and lets leave it at that. :)

Happy Birthday Galadriel.

And also Amazarek is having a birthday on the same day. HB to you.

And I just realised that I missed Tansys very special milestone birthday on the 5th, so sorry about that my dear.

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: July 10 2006, 08:02

Happy Birthday Tracy, and to Amazarak too   :D .I think being "old" is just a state of mind,now I'm older than I ever was, but I feel more youthful than I have in a long time.   :cool:

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,

"Part time hippy"

Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: July 10 2006, 11:07

Habby Tubular Birthday for both girls who make this forum together with the other girls here to have a female touch  :cool:

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
SoimSandheaver Offline

Posted: July 11 2006, 05:22

I have to agree. They have made me feel very welcome on this site, for that I thank them both. I hope their days are very special and they continue to have very many happy days.

--------------
"Three blokes go into a pub, one of them's a little bit stupid, then the whole scene unfolds, with a tedious inevitability."
Profile PM 
moonchildhippy Offline

Posted: July 11 2006, 06:51

Quote (Tati The Sentinel @ July 10 2006, 16:07)
Habby Tubular Birthday for both girls who make this forum together with the other girls here to have a female touch  :cool:

I wonder if us female Mike fans are in a minority??? it doesn't seem like it here on TubularBoard, I think it's roughly a 50/50 split,could be an interesting subject for a poll.

SoimSandheaver   Posted on July 11 2006, 10:22I have to agree. They have made me feel very welcome on this site, for that I thank them both. I hope their days are very special and they continue to have very many happy days.

Thank you Sandheaver :D , I'll raise a glass of real English ale,or have some "Westons Organic" Herefordshire cider in the fridgefor later.

--------------
I'm going slightly mad,

"Part time hippy"

Profile PM 
The Bell(end) Offline

Posted: July 11 2006, 07:29

Yes indeed, best wishes to two of the ever-friendly and cheerful babes of the forum ;)

Frohliche Geburtstag! :)

--------------
When the night's on fi-ya, do you need love's arms to hold yew? :D
Profile PM 
ImAFoolAndImLaughing Offline

Posted: July 11 2006, 11:31

Yes indeed - Happy Birthday, Tracey and Galadriel :)

--------------
"I was in this prematurely air conditioned supermarket and there were these bathing caps you could buy that had these kind of Fourth of July plumes on them that were red and yellow and blue and I wasn't tempted to buy one but I was reminded of the fact that I had been avoiding the beach."
Profile PM 
Harmono Offline

Posted: July 11 2006, 14:05

Happy Birthday!
Profile PM 
Tansy Offline

Posted: July 11 2006, 16:22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  To Tubularbelle, Galadriel, for today  & hope you're having a good one... and other's recently celebrating their Birthdays , hope YOU did ! 

@Tracy, thanks for the sentiment , I had a really great day! :)
Profile PM 
amazarak Offline

Posted: July 12 2006, 05:12

@TubularBelle
@moonchildhippy

Thanks for Your kind words.

Looking at the forum calendar, I still seem to be the one who was born closest to the date of 20th Anniversary concert (22 VII 1983) ;)

*cheers*
amazarak

--------------
Just hold your heading true
Got to get your finest out
Profile PM 
TubularBelle Offline

Posted: July 12 2006, 09:12

Well I got some lovely messages and a few cards from overseas inc one from Galadriel, thankyou my dear, (my fella has a six pack too, but his is in the fridge! ) and I got very spoilt. Beautiful earrings from Michael (no not Mr Oldfield, I wish! ), alcohol and clothing from Michaels parents, Gold Class Cinema Tickets from my Mum (do you have those over there, luxury and a half), chocolates and an Eskimo Joe cd (great Aussie artists) from my middle son Craig, but nothing could top the best gift of all, a perfect grand daughter, not only born on my birthday but my namesake as well, Chloe Joy Aplin (to Craig and Maria, they even  made a special effort for the baby to arrive on the 11th, she was due on the 12th, involving some physical activity ;) ). The Best Birthday Ever!! My youngest son apologised for not buying me a gift and my eldest son completely forgot it was birthday even though I saw him at the hospital.

Thanks for helping to make it so special.

Cheers,
Tracy

--------------
I hate getting up early. I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!
Profile PM 
13 replies since July 08 2006, 20:44 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net