Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Islands Videos, Downloads< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
nightspore Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 09 2017, 09:44

I'll soon be paying a visit to a place with very iffy internet access. I wouldn't mind playing a few MO videos (for example 'The Wind Chimes';) on my phone while I'm there. Does anyone know of a site where you can legally pay to download such videos (as opposed to watching them on yourube)?
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: May 25 2020, 07:45

I just watched the "Flying Start" video for the first time in a long while... I noticed that the lines of spinning bottles parallel the lines of spinning bones in "The Wind Chimes Part 1". Given that the bones seem to reference the space bone in 2001 A Space Odyssey, perhaps the message is that alcohol/spirit is the way to the next stage in the evolution of man.

The yellow umbrella also reminded me of the Supertramp cover art Crisis? What Crisis?
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: May 26 2020, 06:51

I know you could buy Mike's video's on iTunes, I presume you still can, I bought the video's released for Man on The Rocks.
Profile PM 
2 replies since Dec. 09 2017, 09:44 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net