Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Light & Shade Eastern Europe Misprint...?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tellur Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 17 2005, 13:25

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but...

Some time ago, when "Light & Shade" appeared on the market, my friend bought it instantly here in Poland. It was the version without bonus tracks. I kept waiting and today I finally bought a new version of "Light & Shade", "produced exclusively for the Chech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary" by Universal Music Poland (this is no bootleg, original album). It says that the "Pres De Toi" bonus track is on "Light" and "Lakme" is on "Shade", but it seems I cannot access these tracks. Is this a misprint CD, a mistakenly released version or is there some rather "magic" way of accesing these bonus tracks...?

Help me out please...
Profile PM 
Navaira Offline

Posted: Oct. 22 2005, 10:41

I am also not able to listen to bonus tracks from my just bought double CD "European version" :/ :\

Will return it to the shop ASAP.

--------------
http://www.raygrant.com :: My album 'Exorcism' is out on iTunes now
Profile PM WEB 
Tas Offline

Posted: Oct. 23 2005, 02:21

I'm not 100% sure on this, but i thought the bonus track version was only available in the UK.

If your booklet states its on the CD and you can't access it then it looks likely that it's an error.
Profile PM 
Tellur Offline

Posted: Oct. 23 2005, 07:11

Yes, that's right - it's an error. Proboably the back cover is wrong, not the CD itself. But what can I / should I do in this case? I don't want to settle for just returning the album, I'd actually like to have the bonus tracks. Since they declared the availbility of these tracks on the album, perhaps they should issue an "error-correcting" single or something...?

I'll email Universal Music Poland about this.
Profile PM 
Navaira Offline

Posted: Oct. 23 2005, 12:05

Please do mail them, I wonder if you are ever going to get a reply though (I tried to contact EMI Poland for a while regarding a Pet Shop Boys album once and they proved 1) completely ignorant, 2) irritating, 3) not willing or able to help me in any way). I've got the same problem, I'd also like to actually get a version of the album with the bonus tracks, even if I had to pay 59.99 instead of 42.99...

--------------
http://www.raygrant.com :: My album 'Exorcism' is out on iTunes now
Profile PM WEB 
4 replies since Oct. 17 2005, 13:25 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net