Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Electric Guitarist and Bassist required, Remote collaboration for Summit Day< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Chicular Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 02 2012, 05:30

I'm looking for an Electric Guitarist and a Bassist to join me in a remote recording of Summit Day.  

I recently downloaded a 4 track recorder on my smart phone and think it would be great if some of us could collaborate remotely to record our very own version of Summit Day. I've chosen this track as it's fairly simple to play and it sounds as though it could be replicated fairly easily.  I've already recorded the acoustic guitar part and it sounds quite good so if I could find someone to do the electric and bass parts I think we could come up with something sounding very close to the original.

My idea is to be as close to the original as possible rather than doing our own interpritation.

The app is called Multitrack, it's a free app so theoretically this recording could be done absolutely free and to a relatively high standard.

From a personal point of view I would see it as an ambition fulfilled.
Profile PM 
Roland19Deschain Offline

Posted: Mar. 02 2012, 19:00

It's a pitty I don't have device such as iPad.. although there may be a way to do it, if I just send you uncompressed audio - electric guitar track - then you'd mix it in this app.. What do you think?
Profile PM WEB 
Chicular Offline

Posted: Mar. 03 2012, 06:18

Yes, that should work. What I'll do Is pm you my e-mail address and you could send the file there. Once I'm done with the track I can e-mail it to you as well.
Profile PM 
Harbans Offline

Posted: April 30 2016, 12:40

Hi! Are you still looking for a guitarist?
I'm searching for people too for recording together in the cloud.
Rob.
Profile PM 
3 replies since Mar. 02 2012, 05:30 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net