zinc's son Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 28 2002, 08:27

i love mvr but what is the best area
Profile PM 
TOBY Offline

Posted: Oct. 28 2002, 13:35

You haven't given many choices. The seagull flight to turtle island and then onto the dolphins has to be the best sequence of it I think. But my personal favourite bit, purely for chill out reasons, is the planets section.

Go round all the planets getting what ever mix you like then go lastly to the Saturn like planet with the rings but don't go to close just stay back and watch the comet go on an ever more eliptical orbit. Its a great touch whoever thought of it.
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Oct. 28 2002, 17:54

tai chi island is one of the places i like the best, all this section, since u come with the birds, flying there over the rocks makes me feel good and there's a nice sight of the olliphant and a soft moon if u look from the rock bridge, and the pink glass man practising tai chi is just great, i love the colours in that image... although the next moments in the vulcano are annoying... all the trip is so relaxing that the vulcano section is a kind of hard contrast... coming from blue u enter a wild red and coming from a clear and open night sky u enter the moving and hot earth's stomach... i always get out fast from there... :D
and one of the music bits i prefer is the owl's flight to snow cave... wow... there's a lot of strenght there...

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Oct. 28 2002, 18:45

Definitely agreeing with Maria: the owl cavern is really, by far, the best sequence on the whole game. No other one is nearly as powerful as that.  ;)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
TOBY Offline

Posted: Oct. 29 2002, 14:26

I like the owl sequence as well its just a shame that, like the bat sequence, it doesn't really lead anywhere.
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Oct. 29 2002, 15:14

although it's true that there are no rings or gates in the snow cave,  imo it is one of the best places to get used to fly with other avatars... it's very easy there to keep in sight and u can have fun hiding behind the trees and flying fast over the ice. i regard it kind of flying school  :D

and about the bat maze... it's not a vain effort getting crazy inside...
 :)

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
TOBY Offline

Posted: Oct. 29 2002, 15:31

Just to let you all know I've started a new converstion in the MVR section of these forums regarding peoples general opinions and critisisims of MVR.
Profile PM 
6 replies since Oct. 28 2002, 08:27 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net