Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Classic Album Sundays on December 8th< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Nov. 28 2013, 19:40

The Classic Album Sundays event in London for the 40th anniversary of Tubular Bells, postponed from July, will be taking place on December 8th. There are still a few places left, though it's close to selling out!

Simon Heyworth will be on hand to talk about the album, which will then be played in full from vinyl on an Audio Note hifi system.

It's taking place at the House of St Barnabas, doors open at 5:30. For more details and to book your ticket, visit the Classic Album Sundays website.
Profile PM 
Cavalier (Lost Version) Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 30 2013, 10:05

Glad to hear that it's a busy one and will be sorry to miss it - I still have a holiday coinciding but the one I'm just finishing now has drained the budget.  I may post an update after tonight's lottery draw but that's a story that will be going on longer than a stay in the Hibernaculum. ;)

--------------
"Who was that?"
"That was Venger - the force of Evil!  I am Dungeon Master - your guide in the realm of Dungeons & Dragons!"
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Dec. 08 2013, 18:48

Did anyone go for it?

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Dec. 26 2013, 22:01

http://classicalbumsundays.com/simon-h....r-bells

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Blue Dolphin Offline

Posted: Dec. 31 2013, 03:46

Thanks for the link Tati!! :)

--------------
-The mark of a good musician is to play one note and mean it-

Mike Oldfield - 1980
Profile PM 
Kiwwy Offline

Posted: Jan. 04 2014, 19:29

Just watched the interview on youtube today. Great stuff, and very interesting to hear those multitrack snippets  :D

--------------
TB Ultimate #363
Platinum #101
QE2 #749
Profile PM 
5 replies since Nov. 28 2013, 19:40 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net