Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: 1983 Bilbao nude torso live photos< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Aug. 18 2008, 22:27

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fcatalina/sets/72157606600026279/

(Maggie Reilly and percussionists kept their clothes. Unrelated, but I love music without vocals and drums.)
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 19 2008, 00:27

The reason for it was the fact it was soooo hot inside the venue,Mike and some of the members of his band came on stage shirtless,they didn't take their shirts in the middle of the concert.

Shirtless Mike is sooooooooo sexy,his chest is so gorgeous ;)

(and it's been a long time since he appeared shirtless for the last time...waaaay back in 1999,long long time ago  :/  )

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Aug. 19 2008, 00:38

Just a teaser  ;)

Click to enlarge image
Click to enlarge image

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: Aug. 20 2008, 01:20

Goodness. It must've been really hot. I wonder why? You don't suppose that someone would deliberately shut off the air conditioner and hide the fans, do you?? I do feel for Maggie stuck in her clothing. Although I can see her as being 'one of the guys', you can only take that so far!

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
violentcurve Offline

Posted: May 18 2023, 23:18

Quote (Sweetpea @ Aug. 20 2008, 01:20)
Goodness. It must've been really hot. I wonder why? You don't suppose that someone would deliberately shut off the air conditioner and hide the fans, do you?? I do feel for Maggie stuck in her clothing. Although I can see her as being 'one of the guys', you can only take that so far!
penalty kick online

Keep calm bro :D
Profile PM 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: May 19 2023, 02:22

I am surprised Mike's guitar didn't stick to his body, I have played guitar when it is hot and humid, and I didn't like it, even though I kept my shirt on ;)
Profile PM 
cklestas Offline

Posted: Sep. 22 2023, 04:43

Honestly, this image of Mike is really attractive, but I think the shirt is still the best and most suitable for Mike.
snow rider 3d
Profile PM 
6 replies since Aug. 18 2008, 22:27 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net