Group: Super Admins
Joined: Dec. 1999
||Posted: June 25 2009, 14:08
We've been investigating ordering problems reported with signed copies of the Tubular Bells Ultimate Edition.
The main problems appear to be:
- Items still not despatched, despite credit cards having been charged as far back as mid May.
- Inadequate packaging leading to damage in transit, despite a premium having been charged for postage and packaging due to the item's value and weight.
- Signed copies arriving without signed certificates, possibly linked to...
- Signed copies being sold by Amazon, contradicting the claim that they would only be available through the official website.
- A general lack of communication from Completely Independent Distribution Ltd, who are running the official online store.
We've decided to take this into our own hands, so we'd like to hear from you if you've had any of the problems listed above. Please send an email to email@example.com, giving as much detail of the case as possible, including details of:
- Your name and order number.
- The problem(s) you've had (including, if you've not received your copy yet, when your credit card was charged).
- The steps you've taken to report the problem and details of communication you've had about it.
Your details may be shared with Completely Independent Distribution Ltd and Universal Music Group as part of an effort to get these problems solved. General details of the case may be shared with the press, but your individual details (name, order number, email address) will remain private unless we ask your permission.
Update June 30th: We're now in communication with Completely Independent Distribution and Bravado in an effort to resolve the reported problems
Update July 6th: People who have reported damaged copies should all have been offered a replacement. People who have reported problems with late delivery should also have been contacted.
If you're having problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before contacting us (though by all means copy email@example.com into the mail if you want).