Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: New comic strip: Guggenheim< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Mar. 07 2008, 14:14

Marko is back with a new comic strip. :)
Profile PM 
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Mar. 07 2008, 14:28

Check out this photo too...

...along with Hans' remix...
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 08 2008, 14:14

How nice to see new work by Marko. And who is the intriguing man with the magic pitcher? His expression makes me think he's performing alchemy - transforming water into beer - simply through the power of his mind.

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 08 2008, 14:17

I was missing Marko's cartoons here!
I'd love to wear a t-shirt with it!!!

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Unregistered

Posted: Sep. 25 2022, 08:05

I would try to make money from comics if I drew them. I think it's a good idea because the only thing you have to do is find a platform to host your art. Such options could be NFT for example or recently heard that pirate bay torrent revealed access for different users to download their own material.  Doing what you love and getting paid for it, isn't that cool? If I had a talent for drawing, I would definitely take advantage of this opportunity.
4 replies since Mar. 07 2008, 14:14 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net