[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Live appearance in Murcia, Spain, on Jun 9< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Blue Dolphin Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 06 2002, 14:39

frown frown frown frown frown

I don't have TVE international or any other spanish tv station on my tv connection!!! And I want to see MO on tv!

--------------
-The mark of a good musician is to play one note and mean it-

Mike Oldfield - 1980
Profile PM 
^NabLa^ Offline

Posted: June 08 2002, 00:14

oO0oOo0OoooOhhhhh!!!

I've seen the TV ad and it said NOTHING about oldfield, although they announced like a zillion of other headless singers.

(nabla breathes)

--------------
^NabLa^
Profile PM WEB 

Unregistered

Posted: June 09 2002, 04:14

Damn! I had prepared my video for record 'Mike en concierto' on Tele5 Channel and ... what I've found this morning? An interview with Amaral (a spanish pop group).

Arggh!
Melomaniac Offline

Posted: June 09 2002, 08:14

Mike is supposed to be a more important musician than Amaral for T5. I guess this is the reason why they announced him in the programme "En concierto" only to broadcast again the presentation video we all can see on the interner some weeks ago ( 9 minutes long). Dissapointing too the programme on Los40 tv "La Semana de... MIke Oldfield". Only some old and more recent videoclips and the same video presentation AGAIN to finish the programme ( 1 hour long), ah! and a lot of mistakes by the presenter girl.
About "La Gala de Murcia" this night, I´ve seen the ads on tv and Mike is not mentioned. False alarm, I think.
Profile PM 
^NabLa^ Offline

Posted: June 09 2002, 18:15

FD: it began a bit earlier, more or less at 1:55 (20 minutes before that it was announced). it was the video that you can download from tr3slunas.com, only 9m long

--------------
^NabLa^
Profile PM WEB 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: June 10 2002, 11:22

No Mike !
Any further info about it?

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Tr3s Lunas Offline

Posted: June 10 2002, 18:36

Uff! It was only a rumour, Mike Oldfield hasn´t "acted" with the Operacion Cagaleras (star academy, popstar o what the hell is called outside spain).

Pheew... (breathe)

--------------
http://starmen.net/petition
...do it for the kids!!!
Profile PM WEB 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: June 11 2002, 08:35

...in Brazil that stupid show is called,Fame...LOL

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
27 replies since June 04 2002, 07:27 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net