[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Happy Birthday, Mike!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Ludor Tudor Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 17 2005, 10:10

Happy birthday Mike!

I know it's a bit late, but due to my work onboard the M/S Prinsesse Ragnhild, it's a bit complicated to manage everything in time.
I hope you understand  :)

But anyway. I hope you had a great day!

--------------
Kjell at oldfield.no
Why don't you have a try to win at the competition?
Profile PM WEB 
christopher Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 22 2005, 01:59

Happy Birthday Mike!

Hope this new record company is better to you than the last and these next three albums are some of your best works to date.  

Going to Prague in a couple of weeks to take photos for my upcoming album "Unapologetic"  due hopefully in September as well.  Will be a digital only album for now.  I'm not much on CD's since owning an iPod.  It'll be available on iTunes and Napster to start.  If you should read this please check out...

www.chrishopkins.net

You can listen to samples of the first six tracks and a piece of movie music i wrote for whenever I get to write for movies.  The site will be totally overhauled in late June early July and the rest of the album samples will trickle onto the site until release date is confirmed.

My birthday is the 26th of May.  So, hopefully we will both do well with our new albums!

All The Best Mike,
Chris
Profile PM 
41 replies since May 15 2005, 00:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net