Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Art in Heaven CD + DVD set< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Burning Fish Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 09 2008, 11:44

I just received the set and I can confirm that the DVD is exactly the same as the previous release (identical menu and content).
The CD does what it should do: the whole concert (except AiH :() in "plain old" stereo.

--------------
"Lemon curry?"
Profile PM WEB 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: July 09 2008, 16:12

I'd say it's a gold digger compilation  :laugh:

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
3Wheeler Offline

Posted: July 14 2008, 13:48

Id say its a Freaking "GREAT DEAL" if you dont own the DVD . Already.. For the Money a CD plus Full DVD for just over £6, come on... :cool:

--------------
We're Flying Aeroflot, We've Got Reservations.
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: July 15 2008, 03:51

Quote (3Wheeler @ July 14 2008, 13:48)
Id say its a Freaking "GREAT DEAL" if you dont own the DVD . Already.. For the Money a CD plus Full DVD for just over £6, come on... :cool:

I don't have this concert so I'm looking forward to getting this DVD/CD edition. I'd also really like a region 1 edition of the "Tubular Bells II" & "Tubular Bells III" concerts. But I can't complain. I mean, I'm still in ecstasies over the little miracle that is "Live at Montreux".

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: July 16 2008, 02:12

Quote (Gilles @ June 20 2008, 05:19)
I'm sorry but Art in Heaven is not that great and if the end piece is missing...well, who cares ?

I have to agree with you! I'd rather see TSODE released so that the little extra is playable on PCs and not just Macs.
Profile PM 
24 replies since June 18 2008, 06:25 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net